Our CEO recently gave a company update on how we’ve been responding to COVID-19. Here’s peek into what we’re doing to serve our customers, staff, and communities.
At Betting Kings, we recognize the important role that the Betting Kings community plays in our members’ lives worldwide. The health and well-being of our valued members, staff and partners are always our priority.
As we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to share with you the extra precautions we’re taking at Betting Kings to serve you. We have spent the last several weeks preparing for how the virus may impact the communities we serve and are continuously monitoring changes. We’ve established a task force that is closely monitoring updates from the Health Organizations in the US, as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure we’re taking all necessary preventative measures and evolving our procedures accordingly. We will continue to keep you, our valued customer, and our consultants and staff at the center of our planning and decision-making.
Below are some of the specific protocols we have implemented. We advise all our customers and staff to adhere to them in order to reduce risk to everyone:
- Be diligent with hygiene practices: wash hands thoroughly and frequently, cough or sneeze into sleeves (elbow not hands), frequently clean and disinfect shared and frequently touched objects and surfaces, avoid contact with people who appear or have declared ill.
- For everyone’s safety and comfort, we are requiring that our staff practice social distancing and have implemented “handshake-free” zones at all meetings and gatherings. Please expect alternate forms of greetings from our Consultants.
- Our consultants are required to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Our staff are required to self-isolate in accordance with the Public Health Agency guidelines if they have recently returned from travel abroad to any destination
- When sportsbooks and alternative asset stores open, we recommend our Consultants and staff wear masks
In order to keep exposure risk to a minimum, Concept Stores will be open by appointment only, including meeting one-on-one with social distancing, by phone, or video conference.
As always, our Alternative Asset Consultants and Sports Investment Consultants are available for remote, virtual meetings via phone, Skype or Facetime.
To schedule a call with a Consultant, please visit www.BettingKings.com and conveniently book an appointment.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the rapidly changing situation together.
We wish you and your families good health.
President and CEO, Betting Kings